Friday, July 29, 2016

Gorguss - Purrrrrfect Love

A card I made awhile ago for my sister because she got a new kitten named "Willow".  We were tossing out names and that one stuck.  She's such a cutie but what kittens aren't?  Well, maybe the one hanging from your drapes.  LOL!!

Just doing a quick post today so if you have questions please let me know.   The papers are from Noor! Design UK called Studio Light Beautiful Flowers.  I actually didn't use too many since I knew I was probably going to cover it up anyway.  LOL!!!  


Wild Orchid flowers with some gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboard vines and "home" sentiment.  I also made a couple of home made flowers stuffed in there.  LOL!


It's been so long since I bought the butterfly I can't remember where I got it from so high time to use it I think!  I thought adding a birdcage was kind of ironically funny seeing that she just got a kitten.


This image is Gorguss - No. 10 Purrrrrfect Love and I colored her with distress inks/markers.  


Quick post and now I'm off to spend the day with my momma!!  

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

This is so cute.
Hugs Miranda

Sheri said...

Awwww so sweet and I love the name Willow!

ccrafty74 said...

Beautiful card love everything about it! Your coloring is superb

Hellma said...

Stunning card, love the flowers and your colouring the butterfly is lush, enjoy your momma time, have a fab weekend.

CraftinGranny said...

OMG I love it!!! Have a fun day! Hugs

Nancy said...

You are always at your best with the frilly/feminine cards. This is wonderful. I love the colors - and the birdcage!

Candy said...

Just Gorguss!! Bet your sister loved it!
Hope you had a good time with your Mom.
Hugs........