Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Snowman Family

I giggled when I saw this cute little image from Wild Rose Studio suitably called "Snowman Family".  Baby snowmen?  GACK!  ADORABLE!   I added flower soft to the fur on her hat and pom pom and some white flock to the baby snowmen fur.  It's so cute in real life!  


So I'm sure you've seen the new Foamrian flowers floating around Facebook and on many of the team's projects lately.  Well, here's another one and for this one I used the Rosy Owl Flower Die 2 set.  I added some Viva Decor ice crystals for that wintery feeling.


A bigger view of the flowers with the black wax cord underneath, which are popped up onto some black straws.   There are so many amazing colors of the foam in the store and they are so much fun to make you HAVE to try it! 


I like this black Lotus flower and I think a person might even be able to use it for a masculine card.  Rosy Owl also made this gorgeous leaf die, which can be used on the foam but I didn't have the right green foam so I cut some green cardstock.


I added a ribbon slider under this gorgeous lace Eloise but then added the Button Starlight for an extra elegant piece.  Oh it's pretty!!  


So there you have a rather non-traditional Christmas card from me this week.  Enjoy the rest of you week and this coming weekend.  I'll bet you'll all be busy since it's the last weekend before xmas.  Are you ready?  Not me!!  But I will be.  LOL!! 

Hugs!

Copics:

R32, 35. 37, 59
W00, 1, 3, 5
G40, 43, 94, 99
T0, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
C1, 3, 5, 7
E42, 43, 44, 47


4 comments:

Danni said...

This is so striking with the black accents! Wowzers! A stunning card!

Sheri said...

Oh look at those babies! I love this card. The red and green are perfect colors

CraftinGranny said...

OMG, I love it! Haven't been on much as Conley had a bad fall 3 weeks ago, ended up in KU Neurological ICU for 5 days and then sent to a nursing home. Had a dual brain bleed and the TBI that caused the original brain injury just magnified the dementia 10 fold. Brought him home today and trying to catch up. The dementia has progressed since the fall but he was declining before that. On the waiting list for the Cameron VA home. Not sure I'll be able to keep him home until then and may have to go to another VA home before he can go to Cameron. It just depends if I can get him back to where he was before the fall and that was still not good. I'm giving it my best shot.

May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year! Love & Hugs

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card!!!